Available: Sporting rights available North Wiltshire

WindyBrook

Sporting rights available over 1000ac in North Wiltshire (excluding deer stalking).

The site is mainly arable with good sporting topography and pockets of woodland (approx 17% of the area is mature woodland).

PM William for further details

crookie66

I have tried sending two messages via start conversation which I believe is the new version of a PM to WindyBrook
WindyBrook could you confirm if you have received them just So I know I am doing things correctly, even if you do not wish to take things further with the sporting rights you are offering.
cheers
Crookie66

crookie66

Just curious in this day and age of data protection
I cannot see the original post that 2-dead-in -the-air must have put on here in this thread but EMcC has somehow picked it up and answered it, and it is displayed?
also I’m pretty sure I put my location down as Wiltshire many moons ago 2007, so where has he seen something that tells him I’m in Chippenham ?
and looking at my profile page I cannot see how or where to put my true location?
this is not a dig at anyone, just a couple of questions

cheers
Crookie66

EMcC

Not having a dig but a 'rough' location in your avatar is very helpful for people that want to make F2F contact or to know whether it is worth bothering due to distance.
Even a county isn't really very helpful as some are quite large, a nearest town would, certainly wouldn't expect a small village as the name might not be very common.
It looks as if the original post by 2 D in A posted has been deleted.

2-dead-in-the-air

I made a mistake as mentioned above, as I was looking at Crookie66 about profile to gauge where he/she was from and I must of read my own profile which said Chippenham ( need some glasses ! )
I then was unable to edit my message so I asked Admin to remove the Chippenham part but it looks like they removed the whole message, as EMcC has mentioned a location guide of the nearest town would be good on your profile page Crookie66. Hope that explains it.....

bend23

I’m interested too, albeit perhaps reviving a dead thread!
(And I too am from near Chippenham - it is in fact my nearest town! 😉)