• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: springer bitch

norma 308

lost my springer last week sadly 9 yrs
with pheasants about now short of a spaniel for dogging in as I don't want to use the labs and spoil them .
so I can give a bitch a good home with plenty of work and good kennels .
must be docked !! and not ancient what's about anything sitting in kennels not doing anything ??
not got any time to go trecking about but if you know anything that fits the remit let me know please
Norma

jimbo123p

Unfortunately it may be a bit far but the guy I bought my pup off is selling the mother. Nice six year old black and white, fully trained to a good standard, he is asking £450. Problem is it is Ayrshire.

norma 308

too far jimbo plus I'm a tight keeper :D looking to give a bitch work and good lodgings and the owner a drink really
cheers though

reload

Sorry to here that norma 308. I lost my shooting buddy 2 weeks ago at age 6! Totally lost without him.

I I too am considering re homing a spaniel. I hope you don't mind me jumping into your thread?

All the best with your search mate.

Martin

norma 308

no probs poor dog ate a hedgehog and got a bad blockage sadly he had to be put to sleep .something will come along but I need a bitch to go not a pup really
good luck finding something
norma

reload

A hedgehog! Bloody hell!

Mine ate a sock, which backed him up and made him sick. He did pass it at the vets, but he had to be put to sleep as he had aspirated some of his vomit causing pneumonia...

Bloody tragic mate, good luck with your search also.

Martin