SpyPoint Cell-Link - trailcam 4g adapters

Are these any good and are there any cheaper eBay specials that do the same job? Wondering about giving one a go on one of my trailcams (on the free plan they offer) but wanted some feedback as they're a decent chunk of cash (compared to the trailcam itself).
Cheers

badbob

mmm..... I use trail cams a lot. I bought a cell link about 4 months ago. I did try to set it up but was initially unsuccsessful . its now still on my shelf unused.
Might give it another try. would be interested also if anyone gets it to work

I have the actual camera rather than the adapter. Works pretty well and photos are pretty clear. Seems to get signal even in poor signal locations.

Only downside is if the site it somewhere where grass, trees, squirrels etc can get into shot you can run through the entire photo allowance on one windy afternoon.

stalker.308

I have used them and found them to be great. The link-micro's (the full cell cameras) are much better as you can literally turn them on and off, manage the times they come on etc, from home through the app, but these cell links are great if you already have good trail cameras and want an easy adapter to turn them in to a cell camera.

I've already got a couple of half decent cameras so looking for an add on rather than replacing the camera itself. Might give one a try then - look to be a couple of deals on Amazon at the minute