Squirrel on the menu

I pluck them from there favourite little trees and bite their heads off, and sometimes I bait the microwave with nuts and slam the door when one enters and hit "full power" for 5 minutes

That's just ridiculous. I can't believe you saw fit to post such utter nonsense. It really is beneath you, and you should know better.

Everybody knows they only need FOUR minutes . . .

OMG i have just found out ( Mexico makes mammoth archaeological discovery) that humans hunted animals for meat at least.........wait for it 15000 years ago
I thought it was a new thing. That would explain why i have canine teeth incisors and molars. perhaps humans have evolved to to be omnivores. Feck me well i never :stir: ;)

"feckin' trophy hunters,,, if it weren't for them those mammoths would all still be alive," :doh:

That's just ridiculous. I can't believe you saw fit to post such utter nonsense. It really is beneath you, and you should know better.

Everybody knows they only need FOUR minutes . . .

what's another minute of suffering between friends?

You aint going to believe this
email sent at work only 5 mins after my last post. i coudnt help but reply

From: Liv Brayley <Liv.Brayley@fullcircleeventsltd.co.uk>
Sent: 08 November 2019 09:53
To: Guy Gledhill <guy.gledhill@fullcircleeventsltd.co.uk>; Dave Ward <Dave.Ward@fullcircleeventsltd.co.uk>; Paul Warburton <paul.warburton@fullcircleeventsltd.co.uk>; Steve Collett <Steve.Collett@fullcircleeventsltd.co.uk>
Subject: FW: Vegan Friday Feast

Hi Guys,

As it is National Vegan Month in November we will be doing VEGAN BUFFET Friday 15th November.

Everyone who would like to take part can bring in something Vegan & we will have a lunchtime feast (starting from 12.30pm & everyone to go up accordingly to lunch time breaks)

Hi liv just want to know how many vegans will you be serving is it 1 each or are they to share, also are vegans classed as a white meat as I don’t want to bring the wrong wine

To: Guy Gledhill <guy.gledhill@fullcircleeventsltd.co.uk>; Dave Ward <Dave.Ward@fullcircleeventsltd.co.uk>; Paul Warburton <paul.warburton@fullcircleeventsltd.co.uk>; Steve Collett <Steve.Collett@fullcircleeventsltd.co.uk>

Hi Guys,

As it is National Vegan Month in November we will be doing VEGAN BUFFET Friday 15th November.

Everyone who would like to take part can bring in something Vegan & we will have a lunchtime feast (starting from 12.30pm & everyone to go up accordingly to lunch time breaks)

Hi liv just want to know how many vegans will you be serving is it 1 each or are they to share, also are vegans classed as a white meat as I don’t want to bring the wrong wine

was it completely vegan? Would be half tempted to raised the "discrimination" card because you eat meat for the fun of it.

I'm sure the Vegans would do it if there was't a vegan option:cuckoo:

Hi Guys,

Ha ha ha ha ha

Grey squirrel no thank you tried it once and it tasted OK I suppose,but I have never been as hungry as I have needed to
eat vermin, they are nothing but rats with bushy tails. :stir:

Grey squirrel no thank you tried it once and it tasted OK I suppose,but I have never been as hungry as I have needed to
Tree rats that dine on the finest mother nature can provide and is the staple of a vegan diet. That is when the critters are not scoffing song bird eggs!

K

So what’s the difference between what squirrels eat and what wood pigeons eat?
Also some people treat deer like vermin, are you going to stop eating venison?

Squirrel done right taste great I simmer then in slightly salted water and finish them off on the bbq. As below.

Or you could try this one

Happy hunting (& eating)

So what’s the difference between what squirrels eat and what wood pigeons eat?
Also some people treat deer like vermin, are you going to stop eating venison?

Squirrel done right taste great I simmer then in slightly salted water and finish them off on the bbq. As below.

Or you could try this one

Happy hunting (& eating)

Grey squirrels will eat just about anything while much of their diet consists of nuts grains and fungi ,they will also raid
bird nests not only eating the eggs but also the young.
I have also trapped them in traps baited with carrion set for stoats
As I said rats with bushy tails.

Grey squirrels will eat just about anything while much of their diet consists of nuts grains and fungi ,they will also raid
bird nests not only eating the eggs but also the young.
I have also trapped them in traps baited with carrion set for stoats
As I said rats with bushy tails.
There’s also been videos of deer eating birds!

I truss them up with string so the legs don't burn, add a bay leaf, a sprig of thyme and an unpeeled knob of garlic to an oven-proof frying pan with some oil and butter. Season the squirrel well and pan fry, basting all the time, till the meat starts to colour, then transfer the pan to a hot oven and roast for ten to fifteen minutes. Lovely.

entire country is descending down the shitter but people still got time to worry about a bloke cooking squirrels.
fecking astounding.
It get's worse. A couple of years ago when the animal rights fascists got all exited about squirrel control when some bloke was reported for drowning a squirrel in a water butt, they accused people culling grey squirrels of anti-immigrant racism, claiming grey squirrels were only being targeted because they were a non-native species.
Apparently diversity and multiculturalism has to extend to the animal kingdom as well.
The mind boggles at how shallow, stupid and delusional the human species can become when it puts its mind to it.

Back