Staffordshire and West midlands Police Firearms Team.

old man

I am having trouble contacting someone/anyone.
Started on 28th Jan to arrange a home visit, ended today, no phone line available to head office and email returned as greylisted?
Any one else similar or in the know?

rodp

There's a number listed for police and emergency use, I use that, no-one seems to mind. You will not get through on the general enquiry number.

Markfox

It's funny you mention this as I tried to email them yesterday and my email kept coming back as undelivered something or another

i I also had the same issue emailing another person at west mids police completely unrelated to Stafford and that had the same problem

whether there is a problem with the overall police email system I dont no

AN DU RU FOX

must be catching from gmp last year,waste of time, :norty:ps i withdraw my last remark as i dont want to tempt fate they do an exellent job and should get less hours and more pay,

Last edited:

old man

Thanks chaps, I have the same info, will give it another week I think, a bit odd though?

old man

I had tried all of the numbers and emails Dave, have just received another letter to request a visit but with a date printed on it not date as postmark.
Tried again and answerphone again? :popcorn:

old man

Thanks for your help chaps.......BUT I owe the Police a big Apology...... Finally got to the bottom of it today!:oops::oops::oops:

It was me ringing the wrong number all of the time.:oops: One middle number incorrect in my phone memory, somehow? Thought I had scan checked it but obviously need Specsavers!

One call today to the right number answered on the 3rd ring and visit booked for tomorrow. :tiphat:

:coat: