Available: Stalking Club Membership available and a few photos from the last Year.and STALKERS REFERENCES

A1Decoy.co.uk

New farm in Dorset now 5 Farms and an estate in Hampshire 14000 Acres.See the Pictures on the listing and the Roe Buck below.

Full details

References from Syndicate members

Rated 5out of 5 *****
Ben clark – March 31, 2020
Currently on my second year with the syndicate. Myself and my neighbor joined just to get out to different areas. We have both been successful with the deer stalking I have taken several roe and muntjac and my neighbor has had good success on the fallow.
Great estates in Hereford and Gloucster and have mate excellent guides who have great knowledge and high quality deer on site.
Very happy with the syndicate and good value for money.

Rated 5out of 5 *****
Mike Idziaszczyk – April 5, 2020
Ive shot with the syndicate for 3 seasons on several blocks of land in Wiltshire, Somerset and Dorset. Ive seen deer on most outings and even managed to shoot several nice roe bucks each year. There is certainly plenty of land to hunt over – my biggest problem being a lack of time to stalk the grounds the syndicate has available in Scotland – maybe next year! New ground is being added to the syndicate all the time and I’m assured that the refund of stalking/carcass/trophy fees works very well although I haven’t submitted any claims to date. I’ve been very pleased with my syndicate membership so far and Mark has been very helpful in his advice and guidance on the available stalking. Definitely recommended!

Rated 5out of 5 *****
P Genon – June 19, 2020
I’ve been a member of the syndicate for 3 years now and have successfully stalked in many different areas although there are many more to explore. I look forward to rejoining the syndicate for yet another year. Every time I’ve been out I have found the guides to be very knowledgeable and helpful and with Mark’s expertise and support as well, I learn more every outing. The refunds are immediate and never any problems. Highly recommended.

• Rated 5out of 5 *****
    Martin Shaw – June 20, 2020
    I have been a member for 4 years now and really like the different opportunities it gives me access to. From free stalking and high seats shooting and keep what you shoot, to having that bit of help from the experienced Stalker who knows the ground and where the likely hood of success is most likely to be. So you can choose to sit in a high seat or Stalk on your own. Or shoot some Fallow or Reds and have a Gilly and quad bike on hand to help with the extraction. Its also good to have access to all the 6 Species of UK deer. In fact I have made the most of the syndicate and shot all 6 species of UK deer now. And as a bonus the club has a loyalty program and its £50 cheaper to join even year for the 1st 3 . Great value for money and the claim back system works very well.
IMG_2736.JPG

Last edited:

EMcC

Hi Mark, I've been out of action for a while but see from your advert that members have to book with you now and clear it with the farmer.
Do members no longer have to book with Bob first or are you taking over ?
This is the old ShootingSh and has now been revamped and is excellent value, even more so if you live local to any of the grounds.

A1Decoy.co.uk

Hi Mark, I've been out of action for a while but see from your advert that members have to book with you now and clear it with the farmer.
Do members no longer have to book with Bob first or are you taking over ?
This is the old ShootingSh and has now been revamped and is excellent value, even more so if you live local to any of the grounds.
I know Eddie but Your C free now mate ,Great news. I am here to make sure Bob behaves himself . Which he has for last 3 years . Booking procedure is the same.I have added a lot of new ground making it even better. Value for money. And the new estate near Portsmouth. We have free stalking over 8000 of the 14000 acres. details will follow early next week. The 2 guys from the forces who used to Stalk a lot have been posted overseas .So have left a bit of a gap Stalking wise.

EMcC

It always was good value just that some members took advantage and made a right mess of it for others.
It was the booking system that some ignored.

kip270

I’ve recently joined and waiting for restrictions to be lifted for wales with travelling etc
I used to pay £60-£100 per morning/eve stalk, as as long as I get out more than 10 times per year it works out as a good investment. Even better with the stalkers scheme where you claim money back.

Just itching to get out now

308tikka

New farm in Dorset now 5 Farms and an estate in Hampshire 14000 Acres.See the Pictures on the listing and the Roe Buck below.

Full details

References from Syndicate members

Rated 5out of 5 *****
Ben clark – March 31, 2020
Currently on my second year with the syndicate. Myself and my neighbor joined just to get out to different areas. We have both been successful with the deer stalking I have taken several roe and muntjac and my neighbor has had good success on the fallow.
Great estates in Hereford and Gloucster and have mate excellent guides who have great knowledge and high quality deer on site.
Very happy with the syndicate and good value for money.

Rated 5out of 5 *****
Mike Idziaszczyk – April 5, 2020
Ive shot with the syndicate for 3 seasons on several blocks of land in Wiltshire, Somerset and Dorset. Ive seen deer on most outings and even managed to shoot several nice roe bucks each year. There is certainly plenty of land to hunt over – my biggest problem being a lack of time to stalk the grounds the syndicate has available in Scotland – maybe next year! New ground is being added to the syndicate all the time and I’m assured that the refund of stalking/carcass/trophy fees works very well although I haven’t submitted any claims to date. I’ve been very pleased with my syndicate membership so far and Mark has been very helpful in his advice and guidance on the available stalking. Definitely recommended!

Rated 5out of 5 *****
P Genon – June 19, 2020
I’ve been a member of the syndicate for 3 years now and have successfully stalked in many different areas although there are many more to explore. I look forward to rejoining the syndicate for yet another year. Every time I’ve been out I have found the guides to be very knowledgeable and helpful and with Mark’s expertise and support as well, I learn more every outing. The refunds are immediate and never any problems. Highly recommended.

• Rated 5out of 5 *****
    Martin Shaw – June 20, 2020
    I have been a member for 4 years now and really like the different opportunities it gives me access to. From free stalking and high seats shooting and keep what you shoot, to having that bit of help from the experienced Stalker who knows the ground and where the likely hood of success is most likely to be. So you can choose to sit in a high seat or Stalk on your own. Or shoot some Fallow or Reds and have a Gilly and quad bike on hand to help with the extraction. Its also good to have access to all the 6 Species of UK deer. In fact I have made the most of the syndicate and shot all 6 species of UK deer now. And as a bonus the club has a loyalty program and its £50 cheaper to join even year for the 1st 3 . Great value for money and the claim back system works very well.
View attachment 164602
Hi-did you mention Herefordshire?