Stalking Directory shop, T shirts, car stickers etc members views please.

Yep, I'd be interned in t shirts n hoodies , with a logo on the back saying ,

"I like fresh food , so I fish and hunt"

Kjf

Malc

As others have said, as long as its good quality and the branding is both subtle and good (woven not painted) I'm definitely in. I've pm'd you about something similiar.

Peter

I would be interetsed, but as has been said, quality items only, with subtle and tasteful logo, I’m not a walking billboard nor do I want to be.
Things of interest,
hats, I think a beanie would be good
t shirts, long and short sleeved
hoodies
I like either just a plain green or a not over the top camo,

I'd be interested if the clothing was quality with embroidered image or writing but more subtle and a technical fit rather than big square I'll fitting crap that you see at some of the game fairs..

Personally not too inclined, but if the SD was rebranded into more of a ‘club’ supporting the community with a club type brand, I’d feel more likely to purchase merchandise.
As a forum, it’s a bit weird to have branded merchandise as it’s just a website forum

It is all well and good, T-shirts, Hoodies, Baseball caps - but it's all a bit, "same old same old".

I hope you don't mind, (and I am not a professional clothing designer, by any stretch of the imagination); but I discussed this as an idea with my wife this afternoon.

She is an excellent seamstress, and has just knocked up a prototype item of SD beachwear, that I would like to suggest you consider.
It combines practicality and subtle promotion of the SD site.

I have taken the liberty of modelling it myself...

Attachments

• IMG_2070.png
    IMG_2070.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 39
Back