Stalking Directory shop, T shirts, car stickers etc members views please.

Smashing idea, i'm up for that. hopefully you will source quality, useful merchandise (not the cheap crap at extortionate prices some sites offer)

An excellent idea. I'd probably prefer a 'T' shirt, in green.......maybe some embroidery around the hems, some nice saddle-stitching angled slightly down from the shoulders, and a little 'gold-braid' SD logo, all in colourways that do not clash. To finish, some leather patches (to please 'K') to attach your DSC badges to !......Just a thought 😏🤯 Methinks my imagination took over there. Seriously tho, I would buy a 'T' !

None of it is going to be that cheap, looking at current prices. On average a good quality T shirt with logo is about £17 plus postage. Will keep looking. Much depends on how many I have to order, and how many sizes.
No doubt most of you will be XXXL :lol:

Does the swag need to be SD branded to support SD :-|

There are enough supporters on here to come up with a promotable brand name for the merch.

Get the supporters to do the leg work with brand ideas and artwork too. The best entries get a cull outing with admin ;)

None of it is going to be that cheap, looking at current prices. On average a good quality T shirt with logo is about £17 plus postage. Will keep looking. Much depends on how many I have to order, and how many sizes.
I have a mate who has recently started his own brand and has found it cheapest to get the tops done in America and shipped over I believe

You should charge them 3 x the price when you think of all the material the fatties use 🤣.
Would deffinately have some polo style t-shirts in normal size!

An excellent idea. I'd probably prefer a 'T' shirt, in green.......maybe some embroidery around the hems, some nice saddle-stitching angled slightly down from the shoulders, and a little 'gold-braid' SD logo, all in colourways that do not clash. To finish, some leather patches (to please 'K') to attach your DSC badges to !......Just a thought 😏🤯 Methinks my imagination took over there. Seriously tho, I would buy a 'T' !
I don't care what the colour is as long as it matches my bag

Back