Stalking Directory visitor figures for June 2008

admin

Administrator
Site Staff
Hello to All SD Members,

I have been asked to inform you all of the sites progress and I'm pleased to say that the site is going from strength to strength.
Here are some of the figures: -
Visits to the site from 1st June 2008 to 28th June 2008 = 2,942 300% higher than last year
Highest amount of visits in one day = 655 visits on the 19th June 2008, 300% higher than last year

Our new visitor numbers are up by 15.30% for the same time period in June 2007

Visitors viewing the site over a twelve month period from June 2007 to June 2008 = 15,560, 300% higher than last year

Site page views 278,697 for June 2008, 300% higher than last year

These figures are fantastic and it is all down to you the site members. Your contributions be they questions, answers, photos, video links and even jokes and general chit chat are setting new standards.

Long may it continue many thanks for all your efforts and support.

Regards Admin.

tartinjock

Distinguished Member
Your Welcome ;)

It's also down to you the Admin Team.

You produce the site, we contribute. It's a Team thing..

You can have a pat on the back also.

TJ

Beowulf

Self praise is no praise Tarty my old mucker! :lol: You are a moderator after all. Let’s just say it was a joint effort or as you put it a ‘team thing’. It’s good news however you look at it. I think it can only get better; any chance you can get a letter off Admin and tell the Army you can't be spared off the site to go to war? It's a bloody inconvenience we need you here! :D

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
That just goes to show how many people visit the site, and how it has gained popularity.

All those people visiting, I wonder if it was "them or us" :D :D :D

John

Beowulf

Maybe by saying 'Us and Them' they mean 'Us' trolls 'Them' SD site members? ;)

What's the figures for troll evictions in the SD Site household? :lol:

wadashot

Account Suspended
That`s great news. Thanks to eveyone that has put in and contributed and also the people that work in the back office, that`ll be you then Beowulf. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

wadas

Beowulf

Hi Mole,
You must have a early warning radar, everytime you hear the word 'butt' you jump up fire off a few rounds and disappear again! :eek:
Please feel free to have a go at Wadas though, he really doesn't get enough grief! :lol:

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Now now gentlemen, our man in the north (aka Wada's) is a fine and honourable up standing tea drinking member of this forum.

You can send me the cheque in the post Wadda's :lol:

The Mole

Teabags? Lapsang souchong, Earl Grey or Tetleys? Or don't tell me that Sikamalc is of the herbal persuasion? :eek:

ps Beo - I was always taught to change position betwen shots! :D

Beowulf

Hi Mole,
I won't ask what positions you mean. :oops: :lol: But I've been told that in certain circles it is only polite to swop ends at half time! ;)

The Mole

Beowulf said:
But I've been told that in certain circles it is only polite to swop ends at half time! ;)
Ahhh ..... I wondered when the talk would come around to Big Morag again .............

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
This is a remarkable achievment and its down to time and hard work.

I am overwhelmed with this March and Shoot and all the work by all members off this site who have freely given up their time to help, congratulations to you all...........THIS IS WHAT THIS SITE IS ALL ABOUT....... pity there are still the odd individuals who complain but dont do anything to help. But thats life I suppose.