Stalking in Ayrshire This Weekend ???

Cadex

If your planning to visit your stalking lease in Ayrshire this weekend I would carefully check the forecast. . . As things stand at the moment there are a number of main arterial roads closed due to snow. . . Complete whiteout conditions with more snow forecast for tomorrow.

Unless you can swap the quad for a skidoo I'd consider giving it a miss this weekend.

6pointer

Account Suspended
I was going to go in the morning but have decided to give it a miss till middle of the week.

AN DU RU FOX

you guys must be getting it rough,been stood out in it all week trying to build some steps ,tday the worst rain first lightening/thunder hail /then sleet tried to snow and blowing three different ways ,bloody horrible,

weeman

I visited Daldorch yesterday looked beautiful but challangeing......
challanges bring greater rewards, why should weather defeat us, greater challenges greater rewards..

scoop

I visited Daldorch yesterday looked beautiful but challangeing......
challanges bring greater rewards, why should weather defeat us, greater challenges greater rewards..
Hope you packed your snow tyres

paul dillon

Nice one Colin will try to get up as soon as I get this plaster off me leg got a bit of cabin fever going at the mo

ATB

Paul D

DJC

Been using this site 5 years R.D and still aint seen any pics of you with anything youve shot :lol:
Doug we can see whats happening at the feedstations when your here , see you soon
Colin Mr dot has gone very quiet lol Can't wait for his reply