stalking invite

swampy

Account Suspended
guys,
A few of you may remember an invite i had a little while ago to stalk in snowdonia. Well I have had another good invite.

I have been invited to scotland to stalk a Cullen Skink. I am not sure what kit i should take or which rifle. I think the Stags are in season. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

swampy steve

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Best bit of scoff that will pass your mouth. Just make sure they use fresh prawns and smoked haddock. It is a meal in its own right, especially with a nice piece of fresh bread and butter. HMMMMMM dont suppose they will have that for starter at the Crown Inn on Saturday night :cry:

Beowulf

I had Cullen Skink in Tain last year when Sikamalc invited me to stalk on his ground. The restaurant, ‘The Glenmorangie was very impressive building but they had run out of beer and the food was terrible! All apart from the Skink. I have eight tins of 'Old Granny Baxter’s’ Cullen Skink in the kitchen cupboard now, it’s my favourite! It reminds me of very happy times. :D

Beowulf

Tain man Tain! It’s in the county of Scottishire North England. :lol:

Standby for the next 'Jacobite Rebellion! :eek:

Beowulf

If I remember correctly JayB you were about ready to gralloch the chef! :lol: Bloody awful meal, great company though. ;)