Available: Stalking Opportunity near Inverness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulloch

I have an opportunity arise within 15 miles of Inverness to join an exclusive syndicate starting this month and continuing for one year of the date of signing.

Ground comprises of approximately 2000 acres of mixed forest land with large open ground upon it.

There is a tree cutting program on the property with plans of a future replant.
This is a recreational place only.

Deer present are Red, Roe and Sika and all deer is kept by the gun.

DSC1 - Insurance - Scottish large Deer calibre on a valid FAC is a must for this place.

There is NO larder facilities onsite but I have access to a local game dealer that has 24 hour access to their property within a short drive from the location (10 minutes)
There is NO accommodation onsite but there is ample B&B's and Hotels in the area that accept stalkers and it is a short drive from Inverness.

What Benefits do our syndicate members get if they sign with us?

Those that take on a place within our syndicates benefit from being part of the largest Deer Syndicate Company in the Highlands covering substantial lands.

If for some reason you are unable to get access to your property for a day due to Forest operations or even extreme weather we will always offer you an alternative location. Not many other people in the industry can offer this.

We are contactable 24 hours a day and always try and help with any problems or advice.

We offer extraction services for those more difficult deer. (conditions apply)

We help with Firearms renewals and applications as well as overseas sponsoring.

We also help obtaining other sporting opportunities.

If you are interested in this place please call me at the first instance on

07415 723 492

Happy Hunting

David

Status
Not open for further replies.