stalking syndicate

FACEMIESTER

What would you do if you could offer a place in a stalking sydicate in the Scottish Borders, That given that the person would have to live local IE west Yorkshire, [ travel up with] But you did not want any messers as quite happy as I am but would like to offer the chance I got?
views please
ps I cannot abide messers
Facemiester

Facemiester

I would say pass on the same chance you were given, I find it far easier to travel up in 2s for health and safety, costs etc.

Please confirm if these are your thoughts.

First he insults me,liking to me to the dog, then speaks in some sort of dialect that we cannot interpret or perhaps he 's had few too many Timmy Taylors.

Not sure..

The seeker. No I am asking your views, to what you would do if you had a place spare on a syndicate?
I have had a wine or two and these sausage fingers struggle to type.
Facemiester

Wheres thar from thee lad,.
Yes us yorkshire lads talk in a different language especially when free drinks are involved.
Facemiester

Prometheus.

The Yorkshire thing is :

Hear all see all say nowt, eat all drink all pay nowt, if tha does owt for anybody do it for thi sen.

My tuppence worth if I had that opportunity I would look at someone who didn't have ground of his or her own and someone who would listen and learn the right way about managing the ground. I would look for someone obsessed with deer not just stalking but watching and their general well being. Finally someone you can trust and have the crack with cause you will b spending a lot of time with them. IMO

STEYER6.5
That is music to my ears, if you or anyone knows who fits that description send them my way. Not a her though the mrs might have something to say about that, but it would have some advantages.
Thanks for your tuppence worth I appreciate the comments.
Facemiester

Well what an opportunity. As a young deer stalker/ enuthasiast my self know that anyone who is lucky enuf to take such chance will never look back. as I at 14 was offerd the chance to go along with an experienced guy like your self and have never looked back. An now at 22 am looking to persue this great time in the country ( I don't like calling it a sport) my self having lost contact throu my work with my mentor but still go back for a chat when ever possible.

The seeker. No I am asking your views, to what you would do if you had a place spare on a syndicate?
I have had a wine or two and these sausage fingers struggle to type.
Facemiester

I see, it would make sense so you were able to split travelling costs and also a bit of company for the long drive. Could you not offer a place on a trial basis to see if it works out or would the syndicate dictate more of a commitment from the word go..?

Thank you all for your input but no more pms please.
I think i have a couple of lads in the short list.
Regards
facemiester
it is harder than expected finding a good stalking buddy

Back