Stalking

marbroy

Happy New Year everyone,
Hi I have booked a cottage near Foyers for a holiday in the second week of February and was hoping to fit a days stalking in at some point either Hinds or Roe if anyone can point me in the right direction or give me a contact I would really appreciate it thanks.

Freeforester

Many estates in the North have cut way back on their hind cull this year owing to the severe late winter and resultant die off last year, but you'll know when you ask wherever you are thinking of trying, bear in mind it will be about the last week of the season, which closes 15th Feb for the female red and sika.

marbroy

Many estates in the North have cut way back on their hind cull this year owing to the severe late winter and resultant die off last year, but you'll know when you ask wherever you are thinking of trying, bear in mind it will be about the last week of the season, which closes 15th Feb for the female red and sika.
Yeah I knew I was pushing it for time might just leave it and time it better next year, Stick to shooting them with a camera this time.

thanks