stalking

Beowulf

Yeah they do, that's why they have those big fangs. They jump out the trees and go for your throat with the big pointy teeth in a classic Monty Python way! :lol:

stone

looks expensive to me , but with so many park animals to hand , should be able to deliver the goods , and make some quite exciting stalking too
shall be interested on what prices you get quoted tolley, as mr banner never was that cheap in the early days from what i can remember

tolley

stone said:
looks expensive to me , but with so many park animals to hand , should be able to deliver the goods , and make some quite exciting stalking too
shall be interested on what prices you get quoted tolley, as mr banner n
ever was that cheap in the early days from what i can remember
let you know if he ever replys,back to my e-mails ,phone calls. :lol:

Jagare

It looks like the Red and Fallow are park deer. Go to Scotland or Devon and stalk a wild one. Much more of a hunting experience.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Looking at the photos it appears that the Reds have been shot on Woburn Park, but I could be wrong. The Fallow look like park heads as well, although there are several areas in the wild where with luck you may take such a trophy head.

Ask around you will find much more pleasure in taking a wild animal, and probably cheaper as well.