Stamping of feet!

finnbear270

Yup!, Again!, Maybe I'm Pedantic, ... no, not peeedo!, PEDANTIC!!!! BOUGHT .. (I purchased it/ bought it) I didn't BROUGHT IT! ... HEADS!!! No No No No! they are fu**i'n BULLETS!!! for f***s sake!.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::dummy:

reloader54

americans have a "sodering" iron, silver "soder" we have a soldering iron, silver solder, but then they "aksed" for it.:lol: we of course ask .

spandit

No, I do get it. It's why I deliberately put "your" instead of "you're" although I don't get why it matters quite so much. Technically we know the projectiles are called bullets but to a lot of people, bullets indicate the whole round. Saying "bullet heads" avoids that ambiguity and I do feel there are more important things to worry about than the evolution of language. Let it go, man

finnbear270

No, I do get it. It's why I deliberately put "your" instead of "you're" although I don't get why it matters quite so much. Technically we know the projectiles are called bullets but to a lot of people, bullets indicate the whole round. Saying "bullet heads" avoids that ambiguity and I do feel there are more important things to worry about than the evolution of language. Let it go, man

Let it go?.... OK, let's just slide into a mire of . ... well what would you term it?.... something that sounds like that crap you hear when you turn on the radio.?:eek:

Think someone told them they could sing.:fester:

bluesako

ive never been to a gunshop and bought a box of heads, never bought a box of projectiles, but ive bought a lot of boxes of bullets, im with you finnbear next thing will be an app to wipe your a*%e

Highlandsjohn

Let it go?.... OK, let's just slide into a mire of . ... well what would you term it?.... something that sounds like that crap you hear when you turn on the radio.?:eek:

Think someone told them they could sing.:fester:

finn,Good advice there. You don't happen to have a diagnosis,maybe just half way up the spectrum :-| or even a touch of OCD in your :fester: with regard to projectile bullet heads, do you?
Hypnosis might work or just split a bottle with the good lady. john

davidm

This kind of stamping on feet??

Attachments

• 109EE8EC-9699-4920-AB2A-E8B2494CA8F9.jpg
    109EE8EC-9699-4920-AB2A-E8B2494CA8F9.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 27

basil

Distinguished Member
You`re way past the required amount of posts for buying and selling now Steve.
You can stop posting drivel now ... if you want to. :rofl: