• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Stealth tree climber

jimmy milnes

Always looked at these as I think it would be a good idea to have something up an down as you come and go, however they look a faff and hard graft to use. Is that why it's only been used once?
Cheers Jimmy

mereside

There a good climber but whoever buys it need to attach the top and bottom with cord or webbing and use a harness or tether to the tree, the bottoms can drop away leaving you in the top portion or they can drop altogether so a harness is a must at the very least,regards wayne

white van man

There a good climber but whoever buys it need to attach the top and bottom with cord or webbing and use a harness or tether to the tree, the bottoms can drop away leaving you in the top portion or they can drop altogether so a harness is a must at the very least,regards wayne
Pats OK he's got a parachute......

Koenig

I used one of these for a while. Mereside is on the money. You MUST attach the bottom section to the upper with something. I used paracord which worked for me. The yanks love them and they are good if you take your time getting up and down! The trick is not to rush.