• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Steyr Mannlicher Spare Magazines

Northern Optics

Steyr Mannlicher Spare Magazines: Please note these are not the rotary type but direct feed.

1 x Plastic Magazine 22-250, 243, 308 £40
1 x Metal Magazine with pouch 22-250, 243, 308 £75

Postage at cost.

redcoat

I have a 1970 Steyr Mannlicher SL in .222 with a rotary magazine, I am looking to purchase one of these magazines if you have one.

Regards Nick.

Northern Optics

I have a 1970 Steyr Mannlicher SL in .222 with a rotary magazine, I am looking to purchase one of these magazines if you have one.

Regards Nick.
Thank you for your interest in these magazines Nick but none of the magazines are the rotary type as the advert did clearly explain.

redcoat

I did read and understand the advert, I just hoped you might have a rotary magazine sitting in a draw somewhere. If you don't ask...etc etc. I wish you well with the sale though.

Regards Nick.