Sticks for £14.42 for two pair....

Tim.243

My very well used set of B&Q quad sticks have come to their time after 5 years....
So a trip to B&Q for 9 poles with one as a spare costing £13.32 also £1.10 for the bolts....

Swapping out with nylock nuts from my stock also the heads of large pop rivets which had been drilled out from a job fitted just right....

Real time for marking out, drilling, cutting, takes far less than working out the height for someone else...lol

A SD member came down for a pair which we were made to suit his height....
IMG-20190411-WA0008.jpg

20190413_101905.jpg20190413_101905.jpg

Tim.243

stephentri

My very well used set of B&Q quad sticks have come to their time after 5 years....
So a trip to B&Q for 9 poles with one as a spare costing £13.32 also £1.10 for the bolts....

Swapping out with nylock nuts from my stock also the heads of large pop rivets which had been drilled out from a job fitted just right....

Real time for marking out, drilling, cutting, takes far less than working out the height for someone else...lol

A SD member came down for a pair which we were made to suit his height....
View attachment 125936

View attachment 125937View attachment 125937

Tim.243
Hi could you please post a photo of them

EMcC

I've been told so many times, 'you only get what you pay for' and 'if it's cheap it's cheap for a reason' so your sticks can't possibly work because they are too cheap ;)

devon deer stalker

Glad B&Q are selling them again, I went in there a few months ago and could only get the plastic coated bamboo canes.
Flog a pair, I renewed mine and sold the other set for £25, fair price I think considering time etc
Those sticks are so good I'm thinking of removing my bipod as I just don't use it anymore.
Cheers
Richard

BLUEROLL

If you make them out of Oak dowel they could last a long time, mine have been going strong for nearly two years now and no sign of any slop/wear/rot.
They are a bit heavier that the garden canes but steadier as a consequence.

EMcC

I've got a set of Limulus's sticks in my garage, been there about two years.
I couldn't get on with them so still use two hazel sticks and a length of rope as the third leg and drag rope or for suspending when needed.

Tim.243

I've got a set of Limulus's sticks in my garage, been there about two years.
I couldn't get on with them so still use two hazel sticks and a length of rope as the third leg and drag rope or for suspending when needed.

Tim.243