Stuck in the field, work to do.

Tim.243

Phone went Sunday evening with a much fed up voice on the end asking if I could help with a snapped stub axle on a bailer.

I’ve done these before but not in such a tinder dry field! Main problem was it was close to a housing estate with the schools on holiday it could attract unwanted attention if left.

So plan W (water) was put in place, he brought 2 IBC’s on a trailer and soaked a fire break around it also under it.

I picked up an upgraded axle early doors Monday morning did the mods to weld it on while the water boys were doing there bit!

TG0gaXZ.jpg

gZZ6iKY.jpg

8kSoGhc.jpg

ICMc1Jh.jpg

Tim.243

Last edited:

finnbear270

Tim, I still remember the boost you get from sorting those sorts of jobs, Last one was a rig that they let the racehorses out of,similar to the axle job you just had, & the quizzical looks you get when ask them to sort the fire risk!:lol:

Tim.243

I take the farmers was a happy chappy when you got it fixed.
Well fettled that man

Thank you....

Tim, I still remember the boost you get from sorting those sorts of jobs, Last one was a rig that they let the racehorses out of,similar to the axle job you just had, & the quizzical looks you get when ask them to sort the fire risk!:lol:

Not many can.

When worked for a inshore dive company....Yes Tim we will put in for H/Works permit lol

Some fix.....some type about moa lol

Tim