• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Superb Deer Stalking clothing

Olaf

Hi, I've got the following Items for sale. I've got two or three of each of these items in various forms so I decided it was time to make some space in my spare room. Anyway, I hope the items listed below are of use someone as I think that they are essential bits of kit, hence me having spares !

Size 52 Harkila Jamptland leather trousers. These are an absolutely fantastic pair of trousers. They have been worn a few times and have some minor blemishes but are in excellent working order, I'm only selling them as I have received another pair That were actually made by a Swedish friend and so don't wear these often enough to justify owning them any more. They cost £180 new but these I will sell for £105 plus postage.
SOLD

Harkila Carl Magnus braces . These are the button attaching type. £15 cost £27 new and will go with the leather trousers nicely. I will sell them separately to the trousers but only once the trousers have been sold.

SOLD

Ridgeline monsoon smock . A fantastic smock. Has had some use But in decent condition for the price. Size is large and the colour is a light straw browny colour. Will take £65 . they cost £110 new.

SOLD

Meindle Dovre extreme boots , the original pair o had for sale are taken now but I have another pair that might as well go. size 9 worn a bit with some cosmetic scratching to the leather and a small sole defect (from the factory) that was in them from the start but makes no difference , very good usable condition. Would be good for a beginner or as a spare pair . So £65 posted . These boots cost £240 new

SOLD

Harkila Alaska hat (not the new horrible polyester ones but made using real down feathers and rabbit fur) worn only a few times so as good as new. size large cost £42 sell for £25 posted

Please PM me if you need any further info.

Kind regards, Olaf

Last edited:

Olaf

Hi Olaf,

What size and and colour is the Monsoon smock?

Thanks

Mac
Terribly sorry, I had indeed forgotten to include these most important details. I've added them
to the advert now.

Kind regards, Olaf

Olaf

Pm replied to. All is still for sale still, the boots are gone but I have another slightly older pair if anyone is interested. I have changed the advert to allow for this.

kind regards, Olaf

Last edited:

Olaf

Yes please for boots. Please pm me payment method, you have my email address

Hi Lazza, I've sent you a pm. Sorry, I seem to have managed to delete your email address whist tidying my inbox that was rather full ! Pm it to me and I will be in touch. Kind regards, Olaf

Olaf

Are trousers waterproof or resistant?
They are leather and lined with a quilted lining. They do not have any gore text type plastic stuff going on with them, that's why they are extremely good. They excell in most stalking environments over plastic pants. If you have brambles and barbed wire fences to contend with then they are essential. I oil mine once every few months and I don't get wet or damp during or after a stalk or if I have hosed mud and blood off. They are not too warm and are still cosy to sit out in.
Kind regards, Olaf

Olaf

Hi - Sent a PM saying I'll have the braces, but not had any payment details back - would you let me know either way please? Many thanks
Sorry, pm replied to. I will sell the braces separately to the trousers if the trouser buyer doesn't need them.

kind regards, Olaf