Suspicions confirmed

tozzybum

Oh no surprise an anti that only picks bits to help his agenda rather than telling the truth no shocks there then .Standard anti tactics tell them what you want not the facts as that would scupper your own baised views and theyd side with the nasty hunting,shooting ,fishing people cant have that now can we

PeteL

In view of this relevation, does anyone agree with me that our organisations (BASC/CA/etc) should now be pressing for a judicial review of the Hunting Act as well as taking a look at the veracity of the evidence presented to the original Enquiry?.
Peter

JTO

I reckon that the jury in the recent Roundup case in California could have also been duped in a similar way perhaps.

kes

I reckon that the jury in the recent Roundup case in California could have also been duped in a similar way perhaps.

I too am dubious about this ruling how many people died from cancer brought on by emtryl ? One's too many but you'd have to drink the stuff surely.

The real disgrace was the use of organo-phosphates in sheep dips - knowing they are the basis of nerve agents well before they were banned.
None compares to thalidomide.

JTO

A neighbour's son drank some Roundup, thinking it was Cola, over 20 years ago. He's seems to be OK, climbing onto roofs to install chimney liners for stoves.

JTO

I was once told that the main reason for banning 245T, was that it was proving to be very successful killing off illicit Cannabis plantations, in places like California.