Swarovski 12x50 Binoculars for SALE + additional items

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing

JB92

FOR SALE: Swarovski EL 12x50 SV Binoculars + accessories. £1800.
(SWAROVSKI OPTIK – EL 50 Binoculars)

In very good, almost new condition. The very little use they have had, has all been from a vehicle.

Selling these due to them being too good for my needs and looking for something a bit more everyday. Probably the best binoculars i have ever held.

Also included
Links to images: Can email over more pics if needed in direct message.

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Bigboab29

Any interest in these?
You might have better luck if you put in the for sale section as an actual advert rather than a discussion post. I dont like mentioning price when people are selling but if you have a look at some of the older sales of mint s/h swarovski binoculars on the site you'll see they seem to sell for a bit less than your asking.

JB92

You might have better luck if you put in the for sale section as an actual advert rather than a discussion post. I dont like mentioning price when people are selling but if you have a look at some of the older sales of mint s/h swarovski binoculars on the site you'll see they seem to sell for a bit less than your asking.
Thanks for your help on this @Bigboab29. New to it all here so finding the way... Where is this section? I couldn't find when trying to post first.

Bigboab29

Ahh thats the problem JB92, there is conditions before you can post in the for sale section im sure. I think you have to have made 30 posts on the site before you can advertise in the sale section.

JB92

Ahh thats the problem JB92, there is conditions before you can post in the for sale section im sure. I think you have to have made 30 posts on the site before you can advertise in the sale section.
Ye, just read, you're spot on...

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!