• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Swarovski 8x50 Habicht Illuminated 30mm tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat

Excellent condition. Bought it second hand off another SD member a few years ago, I've barely used it, just gathering dust now. About the lightest stalking scope you can get, 440g IIRC (without rings).

Comes with one Butler Creek cover for the front only (broke the rear one).

£550 Scope only
£50 TPS HRT rings
Postage extra (at cost).

Wylyetom

Hi Mat,

I am after a scope to fit onto my upcoming 17hmr, as you probably have more experience than me on scopes do you think that your scope would be suitable, i do have a 8x56 s&b fixed scope and i do prefer fixed mag scopes as you can just shoot rather than messing around with dials.
Kind regards Tom

Mat

Hi Mat,

I am after a scope to fit onto my upcoming 17hmr, as you probably have more experience than me on scopes do you think that your scope would be suitable, i do have a 8x56 s&b fixed scope and i do prefer fixed mag scopes as you can just shoot rather than messing around with dials.
Kind regards Tom
It's not really a scope for a 17HMR, you'd probably be better off with a zoom and turrets (maybe it's just me), it's more of a deer scope IMHO...

Wylyetom

Thanks Mat, i appreciate your view, this is what i joined the forum for, honest opinions from people who are far more experienced than me,
Kind regards Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.