• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Swarovski 8x56L Habicht

Status
Not open for further replies.

anser

Swarovski 8x56L Habicht Kurz £500.00 plus P&P

4 Reticule
30mm tube
8 x magnification, 56mm objective lens
PF - German manufacturers nomenclature for fixed magnification (always 8 in this case)
L means Light Alloy
Kurz means its "short" (length only 337 mm)

It has been looked after meticulously and and is extremely good condition. No scratches or marks on the lenses. One scratch on dial cover of 2mm. See photo

The light gathering qualities of Swarovski have to be seen to be believed. This scope allows you to see through thicket with such clarity that movement stands out. It is especially evident at dawn and dusk.

Includes Warne mounts and Bases (for Sauer 202) rubberized scope covers, manual in 5 languages and original box.

Scope - 3.jpgScope - 4.jpg Scope - 1.jpg Scope - 2.jpgScope - 5.jpgScope - 6.jpgScope - 7.jpgScope - 8.jpgScope - 9.jpg

Last edited:

Irish Bob

If you put the first four digits of the serial number up it will show the date of manufacture. First two plus 1930 is the year. Second two week.

Nice scope one by the way.

keith rippin

Swarovski AV 8x56L

I have asked the weight of this scope but I see that the serial number has been erased in the photos - please explain why as I an interested in the scope-

It's standard practice on the internet to not display serial numbers of any item for fear of misuse eg bogus claim, counterfeiting etc.

anser

I have been away. Unsure of the weight but will weigh it at the weekend. Serial number hidden to avoid being caught out by insurance fraud as the scope was registered with Swarovski at purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.