• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Swarovski AV 6-18x50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daz39uk

I have the above scope for sale in 1" tube and a TDS-4 reticle.
The scope is in excellent condition. It comes with sunshade,manual, cleaning cloth and bikini covers. It has a box but not the original one as when bought at the Gamefair they had miss placed it so in a 4-12x50 box.

I am looking for £600 ovno plus postage.
Only reason for selling is just mounted NV on rifle.
Many Thanks

Darren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gamegunner

Very Nice indeed, I have one in a 4-12x50 second focal plain and I love it I was going to save up to upgrade next season but I have decided not to I just love everything about it, clarity the colour and the scope its self v light - cheap scope for anyone !

Glyn 1

Very surprised this hasn't sold, these are fantastic scopes but they live in the shadow of the Z series. The TDS reticule is great too. At this price it is a bargain. If I didn't already have a couple of spare scopes I would buy it.

Malxwal

Very Nice indeed, I have one in a 4-12x50 second focal plain and I love it I was going to save up to upgrade next season but I have decided not to I just love everything about it, clarity the colour and the scope its self v light - cheap scope for anyone !
I have recently acquired the same scope without variable parallax. At last light it is fantastic, better in my eyes than a Z series I owned before.
The TDS 4 reticle is, to me, just great for most situations, fine but doesn't dissappear in the low light, and simple for holdover.

Daz39uk

I will include a set of Leupold rings and bases to fit a remy if that might help interested parties

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

redandroe

You could have sold this scope already; its a shame you gave a price and then started to try to raise prices. Not the done thing on this site bud.......

Daz39uk

You could have sold this scope already; its a shame you gave a price and then started to try to raise prices. Not the done thing on this site bud.......

Redandroe can you look at your inbox as tried to contact you straight after you last contacted me but your inbox was full, hopefully gone through now explaining we were both mistaken and I was trying to rectify our errors. So please check the facts before slating a genuine post please.
Thanks
Darren

redandroe

Redandroe can you look at your inbox as tried to contact you straight after you last contacted me but your inbox was full, hopefully gone through now explaining we were both mistaken and I was trying to rectify our errors. So please check the facts before slating a genuine post please.
Thanks
Darren
I believe the error was on your side!
I don't enter into auctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.