• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Swarovski Habicht PVI-2 1,25-4x24 SR Illuminated Rifle Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virbius

Hi, I'm selling my Swarovski PVI-2 1,25-4x24 rifle scope, which has the Swarovski Rail mount. I bought this from MacLeod's 2 years ago for £950 and it's only been used on 1 boar hunting trip. It is in excellent condition, virtually as new. It has the illuminated CD reticule and comes boxed with bikini covers and paperwork. Mounts available at extra cost if you're interested which are Sako Optilock bases and Recknagel rail top mounts.

£850, any questions please ask.

IMG_3162 low res.JPGIMG_3163 low res.JPGIMG_3164 low res.JPGIMG_3213 low res.JPGIMG_3205 low res.JPG

Virbius

Still available - I'll include the Recknagel Swarovski rail top mount and Optilock bases as well at REDUCED price of £750 delivered.

Great driven boar scope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.