Sold: Swarovski PVI-2 4-16x50 L

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEROLL

Same as my post about the Z6I, this is no longer required as I now use scopes compatible with NV add on.
All functioning correctly, original box and booklets, glass is excellent and only slight ring marks, but a small ding where I missed the QD lever on the rings, when I give them a tap with an Alan key. Looking for £1000, including insured special delivery.
View attachment 99258 View attachment 99419 View attachment 99420 View attachment 99421 View attachment 99421 View attachment 99422 View attachment 99423 View attachment 99424
Hmm, for some reason it wont upload all the pics so I would have to send to email.

Last edited:

Miki

Indeed and thank you. Just need to work out why I can upload one pic and not the rest, never had this problem before. Admin ?????

Beacause you have probably reached your limit ... click on "settings" (top right) and the "Attachments" under 'Miscellaneous' - bottom left and delete some of your old pics

BLUEROLL

Beacause you have probably reached your limit ... click on "settings" (top right) and the "Attachments" under 'Miscellaneous' - bottom left and delete some of your old pics
Miki that is most excellent advice/tuition, many thanks.

Pics added folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.