Swarovski Repair

Heym SR20

So I have a swaro habicht scope that got dropped. You shoot a few rounds, and then zero moves 6 inches and its good for another few shots, then it moves again.

Mounts, rifle etc are all good.

It

Has anybody sent back a Swarovski scope for repair since Brexit. I was looking on the Swaro website and no longer have a UK address

Am I sending it into a black hole never to be seen again??

Stalker1962

Once went my binocular back to Austria for a bit of an MOT.

I think the cost of the service was about 10% of the purchase price.

They came back like new. Excellent company to do business with.

I. Farticus

Have just called them. Sending scope to the UK centre in Salford, and they then doing shipments to Austria. They are doing in batches because of all export and import paperwork. Same for doing one parcel containing one scope as doing several at a time.
Fantastic news. Hopefully they'll get you back up and running in short order

Tazz

So I have a swaro habicht scope that got dropped. You shoot a few rounds, and then zero moves 6 inches and its good for another few shots, then it moves again.

Mounts, rifle etc are all good.

It

Has anybody sent back a Swarovski scope for repair since Brexit. I was looking on the Swaro website and no longer have a UK address

Am I sending it into a black hole never to be seen again??
See we should never have left the EU (I will get over it one day)

Dorsettaff

One of the best companies I have dealt with for service and repairs.

Sent a pair of binoculars with scratched lenses for a "service"....came back like Trigger's broom....new lenses, new caps, refurbed case....looked like new and as Stalker1962 says for about 10% of the cost of a new pair

They've had two z6i totally refurbed...one for carriage cost only.....the other for pennies.

Yes....sometimes it takes a little while but an excellent no quibble service!