Swazi sizing

Cawdor118

I bought a Swazi Kagoule in medium as I'm always a medium. It arrived and was absolutely drowning me for size. I returned it and have just taken receipt of the small and now find it very tight across the shoulders even without a jumper. Are they meant to be ultra baggy?

Ben P

I'm normally a large but went for an XL in my Swazi Kagoule. I found it a little bit baggy but the drawstring helped it look a bit more fitted.
Size wise it will accommodate a base layer and mid layer without restricting movement in the winter which will suit my needs.
Hope that is of some help? Maybe the medium would have been the one for you?

Regards

BP

243 Stalker

Cawdor,

I normally take a size large in jackets only due to my broad shoulders, but my Swazi Windriver jacket is XL as I found the large a tadge tight across the shoulders restricting movement. Not sure if this helps you much but we are all different shapes and as they say one coat does not fit all.

ATB 243 Stalker

Cawdor118

Bang on mate, I'm not a big guy at all but it feels like my shoulder blades are sewn together...

Cawdor,

I normally take a size large in jackets only due to my broad shoulders, but my Swazi Windriver jacket is XL as I found the large a tadge tight across the shoulders restricting movement. Not sure if this helps you much but we are all different shapes and as they say one coat does not fit all.

ATB 243 Stalker