• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Swedteam Axton Waterproof Jacket. £85 posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co1

Swedteam Axton Waterproof Jacket.Reduced £75 posted

As above, Swedteam Axton waterproof hunting jacket for sale. Size 48, which is 40" in UK sizes. Worn three times, immaculate condition. A lot of jackets claim to breathable, but the covertex membrane is as close as I have come to actually being breathable.

Cheers
Col

Attachments

Last edited:

Co1

If your the wife of a subscriber that has hacked his phone and don't know what to get him for Christmas, I swear he has been PMing me about this jacket and would love it if you bought him it for Christmas. Honest.

merlin

If this were my size, I'd have your hand off for this! My son has one and it keeps him toasty and dry in some foul weather!
Somebody buy this!

Status
Not open for further replies.