Swiss high seat

Mat

I'll try and rotate this at some point... For the moment, you'll have to tip your heads to the right...

IMG_0270.jpg

Paul 600

The high seat looks like a standard lean to with a roof and scrim sides. What is frightening is the thought of that public road! :evil:

Jagare

Not unusual to have a high seat on a public road. How else are you supposed to shoot moose that cross the road :confused:

stone

wonder what legall implications would be on this :lol:
360% view of my favourite muntjac field
the ground has been cleared upto 300 win mag on muntys

:evil: :evil:

Jagare

Stone , you will have to give those cars a bit of lead if you want to kill one. I recon i could get 2 or 3 shots into that train though :rolleyes: :lol: .

stone

Basil
best part of taking an FEO around your ground,is you show them the parts that they want to see, they then pass the lot with out knowing :evil: :evil:

Jagare
i would of preffered to shot at the train coming the other way a few minutes later
that one was a Virgin :oops: :evil: :evil:

Rangefinder

I like the thought of that moveable backstop, makes it safe for a shot or two at any angle, all hail the FLO, were not worthy.

Don't you just love em?

Pete E

In Germany and Austria its not unusual to see highseats that face out over a road to enable shots into fields the otherside...In on village thelocal hotel had a highseat against a single large tree that was growing in the middle of their car park...Again this looked out over fields beyond...When I first saw it, i thought it was a childs tree house but when I had a chat with the bar staff they confirmed it was a highseat; it seems the owner of the hotel was a fanatical stalker...

basil

Distinguished Member
stone said:
Basil
best part of taking an FEO around your ground,is you show them the parts that they want to see, they then pass the lot with out knowing :evil: :evil:

I`ll keep that in mnind. Thanks Stone. ;)
basil

Bandit Country

Mate of mine used to cull corvids with a.223 off the bog seat. He said it was more fun than reading the newspaper during the morning dump.