Available: Syndicate in Aberdeen

happyhunt

1 place in Aberdeen syndicate

1 place has become available on our ground in Aberdeen due to work commitments

Roe only

4 forest blocks with varied tree structure and open area's giving good stalking opportunities

block sizes ranges from 600 acres to 250 acre

3 forest blocks in north Aberdeen and 1 in the central belt

24 roe shot last year

No cull target as it's recreational stalking

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MUST THERMAL OR NIGHT VISION BE USED

Bothy and caravan on site

All venison retained by stalker

Shoot when you wish basis but must book in with me first

High seats in position

Must be honest and trustworthy

Requirements

Open fac with deer legal cal
1 million insurance cover
Dsc level 1
First aid
ABSOLUTELY NO THERMAL IMAGING EQUIPMENT ALLOWED IF YOU OWN ONE OR WANT TO USE ONE THEN DO NOT ASK TO JOIN

successful applicant will be given stalking contract with names of all members gate codes and maps
Stalking runs from Oct to Oct with 11 members in total

Price is £300

Many thanks

HH

Dear Sir/Madam I live in Perth would you rent the one in the Central belt seperatly I have my Level 1 & 2 BASC membership First aid could supply you references i am 57 have not touched a themal image i do my stalking the old fashion way .

John Fletcher 07818421777 or email jfletcherandson@gmail.com
May want to PM that info and remove from the public thread - the contact info that is :)

Last edited:
Dear Sir/Madam I live in Perth would you rent the one in the Central belt seperatly I have my Level 1 & 2 BASC membership First aid could supply you references i am 57 have not touched a themal image i do my stalking the old fashion way .

John Fletcher 07818421777 or email jfletcherandson@gmail.com

For £300 , just take the lot mate !!!!! Hells bells ,

Bothy and caravan , bargain of the bleddy century

Kjf

I would be wary, I know Aberdeen fairly well owning property in Altens Industrial Estate and Aberdeen Energy park.
Aberdeen is a fairly sizeable town with little or no safe back stops I also doubt you’ll see many deer, kebab shops on the other hand not a problem.

Many thanks for all the interest
I'll sort through all the candidate's who meet the requirements and put the names in a hat first name out will be offered the place

Many thanks to all those who showed interest and wanted to join
Unfortunately demand outstripped supply so as promised the fairest way to pick a candidate was putting 10 names in the hat first one out was wully1234 so well done willy
If any more vacancies pop up I'll get them advertised
Cheers all
HH

Back