Available: SYNDICATE PLACE AVAILABLE

JRoe

Due to unforeseen circumstances one of our longest members is having to leave us. I’m sorry to see you go Faceplant.

If you fancy joining then speed is of the essence as the Rut will be starting here any day now. Some good Bucks have been seen recently.,
The area is in the Carse of Ardersier near Inverness. 2,500+ acres mixed forestry and arable. Roe Deer only. Price is only £600. No limit on the number of Deer shot and you are allowed to keep three carcasses for your own use during the year which ends on 31st March 2020. Other Deer shot can be bought by yourself at Dealer's going rate or can left with myself. High seats are available and there are no hidden charges or trophy fees or penalties. Insurance is important - - membership of BASC , SGA or Deer Society is acceptable. FAC with deer legal calibre ( In Scotland)
I would prefer you to have at least DSC1 or be working towards but experience will be taken into consideration. As a Syndicate Member training in all aspects from total beginner to DSC2 can be given - - you could be accompanied by myself and if you haven't an FAC yet you could use one of my own rifles - - price for this is £25 per hour.

B&B at www.cromalbank.com - - with pickup from Airport or Railway Station if needed. Reduced rates for Stalkers, £30 each, inc full breakfast ( can be a Hunter's one if you've been successful earlier !) Here's a link if you want an idea of the ground - -
Flash Earth - Zoom into satellite and aerial imagery of the Earth in Flash
It is mainly the woodland on the east side marching with the Fort George Ranges on the west.
Contact me, John Ross by PM or email cromalbank@aol.com for further details etc.

Thankyou.
JR

" not the end of the world, - - but you can see it from here ! "

20-250

Sounds a great and very reasonably priced opportunity. I hope someone takes this up quickly.
Sadly, I have to be sensible and admit that the 900 mile round trip kills it for me.

Kjf

Why couldn't this be in the borders ??? Great price and conditions

I'm VERY surprised this hasn't been filled yet, it's a bit to far for me to comit , otherwise I'd have been in touch

Kjf

hoofpower

Wish I was in that area.....Travel to Ardnamurchan every year for my fortnights wilderness break....Love the area.
Good luck filling the place.