Wanted: Syndicate place

llwynog

Hi
I'm looking for a deer stalking syndicate, and based on the 'if you don't ask, you won't get' approach I thought I'd ask on here.
Been stalking for around twenty years, and was part of a syndicate near Dumfries up until last year.
I have a DSC1 and hopefully about to get signed off on my DSC2. I have a current SFC shot test, EFAW+ and am insured.
I travel around the country with work so that might be advantageous.
If you have anything or know anybody that might be looking for a new member please PM me.
Thanks

Hello
I will have a number of new blocks of ground coming up around mid jan 2021 which i intend to syndicate . Please get in touch either by email on rickski55hotmail.co.uk or mob 07771 662114. cheers Rick stalkright.co.uk

Hello
I will have a number of new blocks of ground coming up around mid jan 2021 which i intend to syndicate . Please get in touch either by email on rickski55hotmail.co.uk or mob 07771 662114. cheers Rick stalkright.co.uk
I don't know rickski personally , but a couple of my mates ,experienced / good stalkers , who shown me the ropes are on here and have joined his syndicates ,

They are not fools and know there stuff, they would never join a corrupt/ or carp syndicate

Riski is a good honest guy , off what I've been told

Kjf

Still looking, I'd like to get something sorted for this year if anybody has anything coming up or syndicate members dropping out.
Got my DSC2 finished as well.

Back