Wanted: Syndicate Places nr S36

Waz77

Interested in any syndicate places available or coming up in the future within 1.5 - 2hrs of S36 if anyone has anything? thanks.

rob4586

The stalking in northern England is typically very hard to come by. I found this out the hard way, but perseverance and meeting new people will bring opportunity. SD is a great way to meet people!

Best of luck, Rob

Waz77

You're not wrong Rob, I've been hunting, shooting, working dogs for over 30yrs around here and it's always been hard come by, I do have access to stalking but it's a 5hr drive so not easy for a quick look out, I have a deer dog now so looking for a bit more stalking to keep her worked more than anything

rob4586

You're not wrong Rob, I've been hunting, shooting, working dogs for over 30yrs around here and it's always been hard come by, I do have access to stalking but it's a 5hr drive so not easy for a quick look out, I have a deer dog now so looking for a bit more stalking to keep her worked more than anything
I was really lucky and found some great land in Scotland, through Trev! I've recently took some Cumbria land too, which is like rocking horse sh1t! All the best, Rob