• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: SYSS Rimfiremagic 10/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guesty

South Yorkshire Shooting Supplies Rimfiremagic 10/22

Full custom made by Rimfiremagic with their own receiver (not the standard Ruger item) which includes:
Green Mountain 16" sporter barrel with match chamber, 1/2" threaded with protector
Power Custom upgraded trigger group inc hammer and spring, adjustable sear etc
Power Custom upgraded bolt with EDM extractor
Power Custom bolt buffer

All above bought new by me a few years ago and is in great condition. It has not been out hunting and has only been used in covered ranges. All with boxes and instruction paperwork etc. The setup is exactly how Roger from SYSS made it and has is unmolested unlike a lot of 10/22s.
It prefers RWS ammo and I'll chuck in a brick of 500 if collected along with a pepper pot muzzle brake.

SOLD

I haven't mentioned the stock as I'm keeping my old one as it fits me like a glove, but the rifle does include a Boyds Evolution ambi skeleton stock that is included for FREE. It has come off another 10/22 and is in functional condition. It has been bedded and has an adjustable butt pad but it could do with a tidy up in my opinion.

Swift Precision Nightingale 22 specific overbarrel mod which has only ever been used on this rifle. This is THE rimfire and small centrefire mod according to the reviews online. Boxed and as new.

SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.