t67 torch from Peter Winter

Akeld

I may be wrong and hopefully admin will confirm, but won't that be cushty mush on here

stalker.308

I was in that thread and yes my t67 does not work :(

It seems there are a whole string of others on the NV forum who bought torches etc and they no longer work. I got a lot of pm's on this forum after that thread, the consensus was he buys cheap copies in large quantities an they break.

If he paid with paypal open a dispute, if bank transfer then good luck.

private fraser

Thanks 308.
He paid PayPal so hopefully will be OK but in the meantime he is out £60.

The unit arrived late,wasn't posted when it was supposed to have been and didn't work at all out of the packet. A replacement led was supposed to have been sent but hasn't arrived.
The guy is a bad apple and is still messing people about.
Muppet.

Davie_M

There are some good guys on the nv forum who will supply good quality led pills at reasonable prices

stalker.308

Start the dispute now, will take a while to sort out. Will have my money back soon hopefully.

It seems admin knew he was bad but gave him a chance. ....with over 175 sales he boasted about on here I think there are going to be a lot more threads like this to follow. ..

rogue trader

bought a T20 off him late last year and not had any problems with it. It was a bit slow coming in the post and was about to drop him a message when it arrived that day. Had thought about picking up a T67 from him but perhaps not now going by what others are saying.

243varmint

You can get a T67 direct from China off ebay.
Swift and easy.
Mi did have a fault with the driver which they replaced with no hassle.

Great at bit of kit for solo lamping. Use that for spotting and a T20 on the rifle.
eye shine at 500-600m easy.

Jon

Akeld

I got my T67 from ludicrous lumens, fast delivery but the the rat tail switch had a fault, email to seller and had a replacement the next day. I'd recommend them for torchy stuff

FrenchieBoy

I got my T67 from Cornwallmolecontrol (A member on SD). I had no problems with the sale, it was reasonably priced, descent quality (It's never let me down since I got it and carries the Trade Name of "UniqueFire" stamped on it) and the conplete kit arrived very quickly (Within 48 hours of paying)
Don't be put off by "one bad apple" there are plenty of good, trustworthy and reliable members/sellers on The Stalking Directory!