taxidermist needed

stone

does anyone up north know of a good taxidermist , as a mate's mate who lives by elgin in scotland needs one closer than the one i use in wales
any suggestions would be appreciated , along with thier phone number
many thanks
stone

Nick Gordon

Stone, this info might be what your friend is looking for.

Chris Campbell. Unit 4, Foundry Rd, Bonnybridge, Stirlingshire FK4 2AP Tel: 01324 813410

One of my ambitions is to shoot a gold medalhead and have it mounted but no luck after 15+ years stalking :cry:

I 've never seen any of her - yes it is a she - work but have heard good reports from people who have used her.

One thing though, I understand she is very busy and can be diifcult to contact.

Nick

AlbaTaxidermy

Account Suspended
Hi there stone,i am just new to this directory and just getting used to it,i c u have a post looking for a taxidermist up north,i at moment am touting for trade and i am covering the north highland of scotland,if you care to look at my web site www.albahighlandtaxidermy.com u can c my stuff,i also barter for capes,antlers against a client order.hope this gets to u.cheers rob

stone

Hi there stone,i am just new to this directory and just getting used to it,i c u have a post looking for a taxidermist up north,i at moment am touting for trade and i am covering the north highland of scotland,if you care to look at my web site www.albahighlandtaxidermy.com u can c my stuff,i also barter for capes,antlers against a client order.hope this gets to u.cheers rob
Cheers Rob
obviously this thread is a bit old now and my mate is all sorted now
we eventually used the taxidermist I use in wales , as certain travel arrangements fitted the bill nicely
but will bear you in mind for the future

JCS
Many thanks for the link also

ATB
Stone