For Sale: Taxidermy collection

weeman

Firstly, I want to apologize for not being on here in over 12 months but due to health and personal circumstances I've not. Within this time I've visited Australia, fell in love with the country and decided to emmergrate there, this is forcing me to sell virtually all my deer stalking belongings most definitely my taxidermy collection.
There are too many pictures to put up but we all know what these species look like when shoulder mounted.
I have a 14 point red stag, 9 point Sika stag, a large common fallow buck, two six point roe bucks in summer and winter coat, a quality muntjac, a buzzard and a stoat. All work has been carried out by Johnathan standing so we know his high quantity of work. I want no time wasters or picture collectors. It saddens me to sell these but they can't make the trip. I will not courier any of these but happy for folk, mates to collect.
Prices are red stag £500, Sika and fallow £400, toe bucks £250, muntjac £200, buzzard £150 and stoat £70." they are from, a free smoke home I've personally cleaned them on a regular basis so are in pristine condition. Here are some pictures. If you want more please let me know.
DSC_0050.jpg
DSC_0047.jpg DSC_0044.jpg DSC_0042.jpg DSC_0024.jpg DSC_0024.jpg DSC_0017.jpg
These are just an indication, I'm happy to send many more to serious folk.
All species have been culled by myself, I can and willing to provide all relevant information.
Thanks weeman

Attachments

• DSC_0049.jpg
    DSC_0049.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC_0046.jpg
    DSC_0046.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

weeman

Muntjac sold. Remain in is the winter roe buck, stoat and I've a tawny owl.

Much appreciated to all.