Thanks to the NHS

LuckyEddie

Well after 11 and a half months under the care of our NHS I'm finally back home after a severe case of pancreatitis and then a liver shut down.
My thanks go to the nurses and doctors at Wishaw General and Edinburgh Royal for their care and dedication.
It's going to be a long time before I'm fully fit (having lost 7.5st from 16 when I got taken in) and probably even longer before I get back to stalking but at least I'm still here.
Long may the NHS continue but with better funding.

Well after 11 and a half months under the care of our NHS I'm finally back home after a severe case of pancreatitis and then a liver shut down.
My thanks go to the nurses and doctors at Wishaw General and Edinburgh Royal for their care and dedication.
It's going to be a long time before I'm fully fit (having lost 7.5st from 16 when I got taken in) and probably even longer before I get back to stalking but at least I'm still here.
Long may the NHS continue but with better funding.

Nice post Eddie Lang may yer lum reek.. + 1 on the funding.john

Change you tad to very lucky Eddie wish you a flat road to full recovery :tiphat: So what stalking outfits will you be selling now your a racing snake ;)

Very good news that you are on the road with the worst behind you. May I just ask that you consider changing your monica (temporarily at least) to Steady Eddie ?

Back