Thanks to Wayne Davies

User00004

Cheers for the Evening Roe Stalking, proved to be a good night with 2 Cull Bucks in the bag.

RoeBucks14June08-02.jpg

A good night and good company. Many thanks again for the invite.

well done Stu.

I notice you didn't put a gun in the picture, were they taken with your "tikkaware" or did Wayne lend you a proper gun ;) ;)

If there were more like wayne more stalkers would have great oppotunities to try more varied areas and sport, he has helped a lot of people enjoy this sport of ours, well done Wayne.....

Buckden,

The good reliable, go anywhere, shoot anything was there also, just thought the pic without the rifle was better.

RoeBucks14June08.jpg

Apollo, couldn't agree more, Wayne is a top block for letting others like me shoot on hs ground.

Well done on the Roe Stu, you jammy git! :D I've been out with Wayne a couple of times and he is a really good bloke. I couldn't make it the other week so Stone went instead and shot a muntjac with my name on it! :lol:

stu
you realy are allowed to smile if you want too
or was wayne threatening you at the time, for enjoying yourelf so much
he is such a great bloke and willing to help out anyone,
did he hav a cold ? if he did that was my contribution :lol:
glad you had a brill time
ATB
stone

Vincy mate i would invite you but we are still feeling our feet on the roe ground and have not had the vibes off the landowners, and as we have the ground through a third party and not off our own ground work we will have to play by ear old mate...

Have to say, I known Wayne for a few yrs, and he is one of the best, a great bloke, who will halp someone before he do them a bad turn.
But !!!!!! there are a few things that should be addressed.
I do think he should just learn to keep a bit quieter, as you blokes that have been out with him will know doesn`t he go on and on and on, you can`t shut him up sometimes, and thats without a few pints inside him. :D
And,,,, He used to lead me astray at the local Agricultural shows, making me, no I will say he most defuinetly forced me to watch all the women walking by, especially the ones with tight tops and large umm errr well I sure you lot know what I mean.
and Kim, I didn`t want to look realy honestly. :D
those were the good shows eh Wayne :eek:
I wont even go into his choice of rifles, plastic pigs just don`t do it for me and I think should be banned, or used as fencing stakes.
But seriousley, he`s a good un.
I f there were more like him the shooting world would be better off.
God I going to have a lie down now, being nice to Wayne, I must be ill :oops: :(

Wayne has helped me a out a bit, given me a few oppurtunities etc.. and always has good advice available.

my only gripe with the bugger is he got me into those "plastic pig" rifles as J dm puts it, and almost forced me to buy one at an extortionate price ;)

last time i was out with him, we got beeped by a trucker for swerving across the road while wayne observed some lycra clad wildlife (probably to young/not in season!!!!).

Steady on chaps you will have be blushing, it was a pleasure taking you all (except Mr B but dont tell him) ;)

John from memory you didnt take a lot of leading :D, but I will admit you were very good at keeping the icecreams coming while we were sat looking at the err!!??? 8) scenery :lol:

WD

Here is the footage, Wayne is on the camera, I'm sat besides him on the twin highseat that we had just climbed into.

I will say that I know Wayne, but not well. I have met him once whilst on a weekend in Dorset stalking on one of my leases.

Apart from him being so tired when we were out for a meal, (plus the buxom blonde he had back at the cottage) :lol: :lol: tired him out poor old lad, we got on famously.

He is a good man and a good stalker, and modest with it as well. Good for you Wayne giving all these novices a good chance to gain experience, you are indeed a great ambassador for the sport.
;)

Can I have my £50 quid now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No seriously well done mate, good on ya.

I can't agree more, more than happy to invite people out, get them a Deer of whatever species he has on his permissions.

A true Gent of the Stalking world.

TJ

Cheers chaps
As I've said to a few folks, when I started off I new a few friends of friends who stalked but couldnt get an invite anywhere (just as an observer) so I've always remembered that.
To be honest I get more of a rush when I'm getting someone else on a deer than if I'm doing the shooting. Not that I will be stopping shooting anytime soon. :D

Malc I'm sure it was only £25 ;)

Wayne

Tj
My other half don't think I'm much of a gent I keep buggering off all the time stalking. :lol: :lol:

Wayne

Back