The conman process

ecoman

Hello all - Just a 'heads-up'.

On the 5th. August I sent, using e-bay, for a pair of Highlander Ripstop trousers. The vendor's address is :- mobile_eyes@btconnect.com

Despite considerable correspondence and numerous promises by this fellow who calls himself Andy, and likes to address his customers as BUDDY the trousers have not arrived. The last promise was made last mid-week and I have given the vendor a fair chance to deliver them by post since then.

It would appear that this person is a stranger to the truth and that so far he has had no intention to keep his side of the bargain.

Paypal has been contacted in order to begin proceedings. It might be worth passing this snippet on in order that others will not be sucked-in, and if I never receive reimbursement, at least a reduction in potential customers might cost him more than he has made out of me.

Ken.

Richard S

I had a bad experience with this person too, involving a moderator cover. His phone is constantly engaged and I also objected to being addressed as BUDDY.
​Don't touch him with a stick.

Richard

ecoman

His trading name is Mobile Eyes LTD T/A wet nets angling. I think that a wider broadcast of this character's intent needs to be done in order to try and prevent him cheating others.

limulus

This company?

MOBILE EYES LIMITED
37 EVERSLEY GROVE
SEDGLEY
DUDLEY
WEST MIDLANDS
DY3 3RF
Company No. 04314247

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Date of Incorporation: 31/10/2001

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
47640 - Retail sale of sports goods, fishing gear, camping goods, boats and bicycles
47910 - Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet
Accounting Reference Date: 31/01
Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/01/2013 (TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL)
Next Accounts Due: 31/10/2014
Last Return Made Up To: 31/10/2012
Next Return Due: 28/11/2013

ecoman

I believe so. I looked further into the premises of this person and found a picture of what appeared to be a private house at the corne of a street.
Looking further into a pay-pal forum I note that this trader is in dispute with other people regarding non-delivered goods.

Ken.