The Doghouse meet. Oxfordshire.

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...

The Singing Stalker

I have been going through my cra low quality merchandise. To be fair, most of it I got off Kim, load of air rifle stuff.
I will be bring that up with me and if you see something you want them Kim will tell you how much he wants…… when he turns up.
That said I have a box of eley 30 gram no 6. If anybody is interested let me know and I will chuck it in the car tonight.

I will be up there sometime after 6 pm as I will be coming from work and Grabbing something to eat Up there.

kimh

sorry in isolation awaiting middle daughter's PCR test results as she came home Monday afternoon after being pinged - we have lateral flow tested and clear but just making sure...

The Singing Stalker

Another gathering of the usual suspects Sat around the fire. And another evening of rejection of my, or in this case, kimh's kit that I seem to have acquired. An enjoyable evening and apparently we are all invited down to Bristol for a BBQ in the summer. well volunteered that man, well daughter actually. :lol:.

BRACES of Bristol - Dark Fox Package, Mauser M12, LIEMKE Thermal Scope, Wildcat Mod