The Joys of getting old.

charlieboy-shooter

Oh, The Joys of getting old.

Well “what bloody Joys are they then” I hear you ask.

Hmm, up until 5 minutes ago. I would have agreed and been the 1st to shout it out.

But I couldn’t focus to see my lunch in a bowl. So I put my reading glasses on. Suddenly not only could I see it but it had doubled in size too. My lunch that is. So there you have it. Bigger lunch. And all because I’m getting old and can’t see sh*t.
🤔 I should do that for very meal and I might eat smaller but look bigger portions and loose some of this fat bar***** syndrome. Now there’s a thought. I might patent the idea. Can I do that ???

Sampo

The best part of getting old is that you can pretend to forget all the stuff you don't like. Loading the dishwasher, cleaning the bathroom, buying veggies etc all gets forgotten while having a crystal clear memory of how many grains of a particular powder hits the sweetspot for a particular caliber. Thankfully you can always blame the reloading manual most of the time.

Fadcode

The worst thing about getting old, is you struggle all the way up the stairs, and when you get to the top you forget what you went up for. Then you struggle all the way down again, and p*** yourself, all houses should have downstairs Loo's, it should be mandatory.

Fosbery Holster

One piece of advice l was given as l slip slowly into my dotage……don’t stand to close to a hot radiator…….it enhances one’s personal odour……especially p*ss.

Overlay

best bit is coming from the man cave and being asked by the boss why did i come in, answering sandwich and coffee break, go back to said man cave and drinks and food turn up :) when you not even hungry:rofl::rofl::rofl:

willie_gunn

Being able to watch an old TV comedy without worrying about micro-aggressions or who it might offend.

Written on learning that BritBox has added the following notice to all nine series of ‘Allo ‘Allo:

“This classic comedy contains language and attitudes of the time that may offend some viewers.”

Buckaroo8

Being able to watch an old TV comedy without worrying about micro-aggressions or who it might offend.

Written on learning that BritBox has added the following notice to all nine series of ‘Allo ‘Allo:

“This classic comedy contains language and attitudes of the time that may offend some viewers.”
Hahaha, 🤣
Disney have done that on all their old films…. Lady and the Tramp, Swiss Family Robinson, Old Yeller, Tonka….
It says “contains tobacco depictions” “cultural depictions that were wrong then and are wrong now”
I just tell my kids it says “this film contains some **** that all you pussy motherfuckers may find offensive” 🤣

Fadcode

Judge Judy has a warning that kids may be offended if they watch it, it's probably the best educational programme in the USA.
It teaches you who not to marry, and who not to lend money too.