THE MARCH AND SHOOT, IT'S NOT TOO LATE

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing

swampy

Guys,
3 weeks to go and it's the big weekend of merriment and marching and shooting. we have quite a few newer members on here now and not many of you new guys are on the march and shoot. If you are interested give me a PM and i will send out joining instructions. You know it makes sense

steve

perks

march and shoot

Hi steve,
Im interested in the march and shoot butnot to sure what it is.
Sorry if its a dumb question.

Thank Martin.

swampy

march and shoot

it is a sponsorred event taking place on 27th september at minsterly ranges. there is an 8 mile march followed by a shooting contest. if you PM me with your email address i will send you out joining instructions

steve

swampy

original thread

this is how it came abouthttp://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1944

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Ladies and Gentlemen.

I will not be on the March and Shoot as I have clients to take stalking and it is my busiest time of year. However I as have many supported the March and Shoot with a donation of Stalking in Scotland.

I would ask that all our newer members to please contact the relevant people (ie Swampy, Mr and Mrs Gyr ) and PLEASE support this worthwhile cause Help for Hero's.

I hope the March and Shoot goes well, I understand there is another team from another site going along, and this event has the full support of this site, and what it stands for.

Good luck everyone.

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing