The next generation…..

Tim.243

Five years has flown by since Chip was brought back to the family home, Mum went a few months after and Dad this Feb.
One in the bundle of bodies will be coming home in 8-9 weeks.
Chip has a white toe which I spied when they went for docking in the week.
5 Bitches 3 Dogs with the Dam doing very well.
Toby will be his name as that what my Dads named his last spaniel.

eRXvwqh.jpg

Tim.243

Highlandsjohn

Well done Chip and co. They are bound to be good pups if the time is put in,like Chip. He is probably the most overworked dog on here :D. ATB Tim, what a nice sentiment, look forward to seeing Toby's progress.john.
View attachment 99709 My Lab started off looking like a slug, as you will remember, but they soon grow. My old fellow can't manage the fences so well now, like me lol, but they don't take long. .....

Tim.243

Well done Chip and co. They are bound to be good pups if the time is put in,like Chip. He is probably the most overworked dog on here :D. ATB Tim, what a nice sentiment, look forward to seeing Toby's progress.john.
View attachment 99709 My Lab started off looking like a slug, as you will remember, but they soon grow. My old fellow can't manage the fences so well now, like me lol, but they don't take long. .....

Ta HJ, nice shiny coat on the lab....

Dad always spoke about one of his best memories of Chip as a pup running to catch me up with his ears flapping up and down....

wet eyes....

YuET2UD.jpg

Tim.243

paul o'

If he's anything like chip he too will be a good all rounder or make a nice peg dog and his old man can do the hard work and doging in , seems unfair though the old feller doing the hard work but is't that the same in life the old try to take the pressures off the young to get a better start in life :rofl: ahh a nice Lad there HJ do like a black lab bring back good times with the thirteen we had on the farm buggers when they had a mind too

Tim.243

If he's anything like chip he too will be a good all rounder or make a nice peg dog and his old man can do the hard work and doging in , seems unfair though the old feller doing the hard work but is't that the same in life the old try to take the pressures off the young to get a better start in life :rofl: ahh a nice Lad there HJ do like a black lab bring back good times with the thirteen we had on the farm buggers when they had a mind too

I think the old man would have approved.....

Tim.243

deerstalker.308

I’m sure he would Tim! Poor little mite has no idea how bloody hard he’s going to have to work!! Hope he likes pigeons