The Other Half

Beowulf

Hi All,
I have just been over to see a friend off this website and I met his charming 'other half' for the first time. She expressed her feelings on his strange fascination for this site. "First thing in the morning, last thing at night, always on that bloody site!"
My wife is on the site as Tikka-ess and often sits and reads the threads with me. She especially enjoys the banter between us all. So I wondered how do your respective other halfs view the site and our slave like obession to it?

Drew

I don't quite know why but I always feel it's a bit like a 'dirty little secret'!

She's a little nervous of the virtual world so I tend not to discuss it with her.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Never tell them everything :rolleyes: my other half does not hunt, shoot or fish. I am a batchelor hunter in my family, although one of my grandsons is interested in firearms (bought him a 9mm garden gun, still like new) good for training them whilst their young.

Her indoors dosnt even know how many Fire arms I have anyway, and its more than one for every day of the week :lol: She certainly has no interest in this site, dosnt even know it exsists.

As the old saying goes, keep em well fed, poorly shod, and well ----- er whatever and they will never leave you.

Wedding cake, poisonus stuff ;)

duggers

i think the wife is 'happy' when im on here, at least she knows where i am!! :lol:
at the end of the day there are worst sites i could be visiting on the web, you know the sites, the ones where credit cards are required for access.......so i have been told!! ;) .. :lol:

Beowulf

Duggers you know full well what sites require credit cards! Speaking of which can you please get in touch with WWW. Bangkokladyboys .com as your membership has expired! :lol: I'll catch up with you on WWW. wetsplashyandwild .com, I notice you have over one thousand posts on that well done! :eek: :lol:

PS I just checked, these are real sites! :eek: :???: :eek: Don't look at them okay! Yeah right I bet you have a look!

PPS Look this post is number 666 the number of the beast! :eek: Lets rock! :evil:

duggers

i have now put them into my favourites......please note, i have only done this so i can warn people away from this type of site :evil:
i suppose they are kinda shooting related.....he has stalked, shot his load at and eaten the beaver in the clip!!.....good hunting!! 8)

duggers

too much looking at them sites will turn you blind and we would have to ask rob mac to do a printable version of this site...'in brail' :lol:

Beowulf

I was just looking for a site that could help me with ideas on cooking venison in the open air. So I put into the search engine 'spit roast and basting' :eek: :oops: Good grief! That's disgusting! Don't look Duggers! :lol:

Beowulf

I know the problem you have Duggers. I recently decided to replace the rubber lip on an air tight water barrel I have in the garden. I logged onto a 'rimming' website. :eek: :( Blimey! I bet that would make your breath smell! :p

stone

Beowulf said:
Hi All,
I have just been over to see a friend off this website and I met his charming 'other half' for the first time. She expressed her feelings on his strange fascination for this site. "First thing in the morning, last thing at night, always on that bloody site"?
sounds a bit like my other half may be she has a twin :lol: :lol:

wadashot

Account Suspended
My other half, some would say the better one :eek: dosen`t really take much notice of what goes on when i`m on this site, unless I read out some of Mr Bs quips, he cracks me up that lad :lol:
I think she would rather me be sat cuddling next to her on the settee but after 12 bloody hours in that factory this is my winding down time by catching up on the banter and new threads.
I suppose while she can see me, she knows that i am not trying to come up with some cunning plan to get into Kate Humbles bedroom :lol:

She got nowt against shooting, in fact she is quite happy to share my spoils when we have some to eat and is really against those lentl eating sandle wearing carpet munching lesbian types that run cohesion and diversity workshops. :mad:

wadashot

stone

not sure what you hav started hear Beowulf but i caught my other half looking at the threads on this site and now today she even logged on to see what new posting there were under my name :cry:
have tonight hidden the keys to the cabinet somewhere else just in case :)
imagine if she :eek:
no no no can't bear anymore my life is in turmoil my only place of solice is endanger of being invaded by the other half :cry: :evil:

Beowulf

Its alright Stone! My wife reads the site all the time, I don't mind. I've only met your misses once, and I thought 'yep good women' very much like my own. All the femine ways but lots of spirit and intelligence to boot! The sort of lady who can look stunning at the local hunt ball and still carry you over her shoulder and put you to bed and place the bucket within easy reach when you have had a skin full! :lol: We need more ladies on the site, real women, not the Victoria Beckhams of this world! Our better half's are the real girl power!