• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: The sensational seventeens book by Todd kindler

dlz90

As per title anyone have a copy of this book they would sell ? it would help me greatly in my renewed love affair with my 17 rem which has been lying rusting in my gun cabinet but has sprang back to life with a vengeance :)

Sauer90

save your money, buy some primers, brass, bullets, it ain't worth the money and will tell you nothing new...I bought it and was sorely disappointed.

tikka_madras

save your money, buy some primers, brass, bullets, it ain't worth the money and will tell you nothing new...I bought it and was sorely disappointed.
That's sounds like "I've got one that I don't want"...call me crazy but there may be a solution here if only we can figure it out...:D:idea: