The Stalking Directory on tour - Quex Museum, Kent, May 2008

Leica Amplus 6

Rob Mac

Hi Malcolm

Put me down for two places if we are going clay shooting on the Saturday evening.

My mother and father-in-law are also going to join us for the museum trip - so that's two more for the list.

Speak to you later.

Cheers,

Rob

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Thats good news Rob. I have opened another thread up to try and collect names, and numbers attending the clays. I will make some inquiries as soon as I have a reasonable amount of folk to attend :D

Looks like our first meet up from the forum is going to be well attended, followed by the CLA which should be a ball, if we all get a pitch alongside each other. :D

alled12

Sorry about the lack of involvement, its been a pretty busy time. I am looking forward to meeting all of you and enjoying Malcs famous museum, a few clays and a few beers/wine what ever your tipple is. I promise to become a little more involved Beowolf and company just trying to get the work situation under control. Good news is I had my first roe doe two weeks ago. Off the mark at last. I did have some pics but they were unfortunately deleted of the camera before I had a chance to list them. Anyway I look forward to seeing you all shortly. :D

Fester

Thats it im Booked in at the crown inn :D
Beowulf, You had better make sure your on your best behaviour :eek:

mack

quex

I really hope to make it too, won't be able to do the sat but shall be there at 11am sunday.

Beowulf

Its great to see so much interest. :D I think it will be an excellent weekend that can only strengthen the website and the friendship of its members. :D

mjjl

right i've managed to swing it and am now booked in to the kings head as the crown is full, see you all there.

mjjl

and my drinking hat mate, along with a bumper pack of headache pills for the morning.

stone

mjjl said:
and my drinking hat mate, along with a bumper pack of headache pills for the morning.
best way to avoid a hangover is to stay drunk
other than that annadin extra
it will be good to meet you

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Well only about a week to go for the first ever meeting of the Stalking Directory membership :D

Rob I do not want to steal your thunder, but may I suggest that all those for the clay shoot meet at the Crown Inn at 1.30pm on the Saturday. This will give us plenty of time to get to Greenfields for 2pm.

And while Mr B is trying to hit clays with the 9mm Garden Gun I am lending him :lol: :lol: I will look after the prize Whisky :eek:

Also I think we should book enmass at the Crown Inn for a Saturday night meal, so about 7.30pm. What do all you folk think?

Cheers Sikamalc

stone

sikamalc said:
Also I think we should book enmass at the Crown Inn for a Saturday night meal, so about 7.30pm. What do all you folk think?

Cheers Sikamalc
me and mrB were only chatting about that the other night , sounds like a good idea as we would need to let the crown know for numbers and menu

Jagare

Sounds like a good trip. Have looked round Quex a couple of times. Its a great museum. The part of the collection that the great unwashed don't see is quite amazing.
I'm of to a party on an island of Gothenberg with my lady friend.
So chaps i hope the weather is fine and you have a great visit to Quex.

mudman

Sounds like a great weekend. Not an option for me though this timeas I'll be sat on a rig 140 miles offshore the Shetland islands.

Beowulf

It looks as though it will have to be a annual do then so everyone can get down to it!

Good luck in Gothenberg Jagare. ;)

Will you be at the CLA Mudman? Rigs aren't all bad, after our ship had been on er.....special duties....unoffically getting a closer look at the Russians, we would be very pleased to see the welcoming site of the oil rigs; it meant we were home.

UK Outfitters